De Buyer CHOC Aluminium Round Frypan with Special handle, 12.5-in
- pecial iron handle coated with a black epoxy for oven cooking a thigh temperatures (280°C). Riveted : unbreakable. French-style curvature: easy handling and ergonomic grip.
- Extra thick aluminium: steady rise in temperature; uniform diffusion of heat across the skirt.
- Reinforced bottom: guarantee of a smooth and flat bottom; most important heated surface.
- High-end coating consisting of 5 layers: professional quality resistance; optimal slip; designed for heavy use.
- Do not heat on its own or overheat. Avoid temperature shocks. Do not use metal objects in the cookware.
- Care: wash by hand, non-abrasive sponge.
- For all cook tops EXCEPT induction.
- Weight (in libs): 2.5
This version of the CHOC non stick aluminum frypan has been specially designed for cooking at high temperatures in a traditional oven: the firmly riveted strip steel handle in black has a special treatment that can withstand extended periods in the oven. For use on all sources of heat, except induction and in traditional oven.